Invisalign at our Rock HIll Dental Office
Sure, there are other options out there for straightening your teeth, but none offers the level of comfort, convenience and confidence that you’ll find with Invisalign. And no matter what stage you’re at in life, you’ll appreciate how our cutting-edge approach to treatment has minimal interference in how you live, but has a significant positive impact on how you look and feel about yourself.
Interested in Invisalign? Call us at 803.327.4166.
Apprehension is typical when it comes to deciding whether to go through the process of straightening your teeth. This is especially true for adults. The good news is that at Espinal & Willis – Carolinas Center for Advanced Dentistry in Rock Hill, SC. there is a practically invisible and painless alternative to traditional metal braces. This alternative is Invisalign.
Traditional braces correct misalignment using wires and metal brackets. The Invisalign system we offer at our Rock Hill facility corrects misalignment without using wires or brackets. Invisalign is an extremely advanced system used in cosmetic dentistry. It is painless and unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign will not hinder your day-to-day activities. The Invisalign aligners we offer at our Rock Hill office are virtually invisible and the procedure is painless.
The many benefits of Invisalign over traditional metal braces
1. No food limitations
Traditional metal braces generally require that you avoid certain foods. You remove your Invisalign aligners before you eat, which eliminates the need for food restrictions.
2. Painless procedure
Many patients experience pain while their traditional braces are being set. This is especially true when the separators or spacers are being attached. The Invisalign system we offer at our Rock Hill dental facility is very simple and painless.
The Invisalign aligners available at our Rock Hill facility are also much more comfortable than traditional orthodontics are. One of the main complaints people have with the traditional braces is that they are uncomfortable. Traditional metal braces can irritate the gums and cheeks. Because Invisalign is designed to fit your mouth perfectly and made of plastic, they are more comfortable than their metal counterparts are.
4. No problems talking and chewing
Traditional metal braces have a tendency to make chewing and talking difficult. The Invisalign system available at our Rock Hill, SC. facility does not cause either of these problems.
The most obvious advantage of the Invisalign system is the fact that they are clear.
6. Flossing and brushing is easier with Invisalign
Instead of weaving in and out of the brackets and wires, the Invisalign aligners are removed to allow for easy brushing and flossing. This decreases the risk of staining your teeth because it improves your oral hygiene.
The Invisalign procedureThe Invisalign system uses a series of aligners. These aligners are made of clear plastic and are designed to gradually reposition your teeth. Each aligner is custom-made using state-of-the-art 3D computer imagery, impressions and photographs.
1. Your aligners are worn everyday for the length of time recommended by your Rock Hill dentist (generally 20 to 22 hours).
2. You will upgrade to a new set of aligners at our Rock Hill facility every couple of weeks.
3. Treatment time for an adult is usually about a year and may be up to 18 months for a teen.
4. Your Rock Hill dentist may want to see you every six weeks to evaluate your progress.
Espinal & Willis – Carolinas Center for Advanced Dentistry in Rock Hill, SC.
We have everything that you and your family need to create and/or maintain your beautiful smiles. Our office provides three of the most skilled dentists in Rock Hill, SC.
- Dr. Glen Willis has nearly 20 years of experience and is dedicated to learning everything he can about new developments in the dental industry through continuing education courses.
- Dr. Mark Espinal has affiliations with the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Tri-County Dental Association and the South Carolina Dental Association. He graduated from The University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 2007 and completed his General Practice Residency at Pittsburgh’s Allegheny General Hospital.
- Dr. George A. Hook has been serving the residents of Rock Hill for nearly 40 years. Dr. Hook is affiliated with the American Dental Association, South Carolina Dental Association and has a Fellowship at the Academy of General Dentistry
If you live in or near Rock Hill, you can achieve a beautiful, healthy smile with the help of our dental team. Get started on your new smile today by contacting our Rock Hill office at 803-327-4166.